Mineral Swimming Pools
What are mineral pools exactly?
Mineral swimming pools are considered a healthier, more gentle alternative to traditional salt or chlorinated
A mineral pool can rejuvenate and detoxify your body at the same time as you swim and relax in your pool.
Mineral pools utilise the properties of magnesium, a mineral that assists in achieving a healthy body balance.
The health benefits of mineral pools include detoxification, reduction of stress and anxiety, alleviation of
aches and assistance with a healthy sleep cycle.
Mineral pools are also great for sensitive skin; magnesium is gentle on the skin and body.
With a mineral pool you can totally immerse yourself in good health! It's mineral science therapy -
characterised by the absorption of magnesium through the skin - highly effective for assisting your body to
build and absorb healthy magnesium levels and promote a greater sense of wellbeing.
Let's start with the Basic Healthy Mineral Pool
Basic Sea Salt - Why Use Salt? - Remember the amount of salt used is usually only 20% of what is in the
ocean and can be as low as 2% depending on your choice - Don't want Salt! choose Sodium Free Option - Potassium Chloride
Chlorine is manufactured from salt and then commercially packed into tablets (With other "Packing Agents" depending on the price paid / quality of the tablet), granuals or liquid Chlorine.
You can manufacture Chlorine in your own swimming pool with a Standard Salt system.
The best parts are:
1. No unknown added chemicals - You are in control of what is in your pool
2. Lower levels of Chlorine 1 - 1.5ppm is normal and within legal requirements for a public pool
3. By far better for your health - We are in a salty solution when in our mothers womb The salt in a salt pool is only 1/6th. of that in the ocean so not really that salty but leaves our skin nice and soft whereas commercial Chlorine dries the skin, hair and eyes.
4. It all works automatically producing Chlorine every time the filtration pump is running - even when you are away and therefore can reduce your pool cleaning bill.
5. Because the chemicals are now under control there will be less wear are tear on the structure, tiles and on the tile grout
which can become softened and washed out by too much Cyanuric Acid
Adding Magnesium - At a level of 60 ppm to 300 ppm to your swimming pool
Swimming or Relaxing in a “Magnesium Chloride” Mineral Water solution helps with:
- Sparkling Clear “Flocculated” Water
- Increasing Insulin Sensitivity
- Better Nutrient absorption
- Speeding up wound healing
- For Acne, Eczema or other skin problems
No Salt - Potassium Chloride is a "Sodium Free" alternative to Salt, Healthier and less corrosive
- Mineral pools are better for you - and the environment
- Mineral pools offer a more ecologically friendly and healthier alternative to traditional swimming pools. Mineral pools don't go through as much water as regular pools, requiring a reduced amount of backwash.
- When emptied, the water is - unlike traditional pools - safe for the environment, once diluted.
- With your swimming pool's readily available minerals also having natural antiseptic qualities, you need only a small amount of pool sanitizer to keep your swimming pool water pure and healthy.
- Gain a healthier swimming pool and increase your sense of wellbeing by choosing a mineral pool.