Some repairs can be carried out with the water still in - Replacement of Tiles, Rectification of Rust Spots etc.
Larger Requirements - Generally requires the pool to be emptied
For Example - To Re-Grout Pool
- Blast pool tiled area with industrial pressure washer to remove loose grout and any loose tiles.
- Acid wash remaining tiles and base grout in preparation to replace all tiles that were loosened with the pressure washing.
- Replace any missing tiles
- Refill pool and prepare water for use – Checking Chlorine, pH chlorine & stabiliser
(in warmer weather) etc.
Leaking Pool - Dealing with A Cracked Pool
Click on the photo to see the larger picture
1.- Acid wash to remove soft grout
2.- Super High pressure to remove old grout
3.- Identify loose or missing tiles
4.- Replace any missing and then apply special
3 part mix Grout:- Cement, Resin and Fiber
1. Removal of tiles and loose concrete
2. Preparation for additional reinforcement
3. Reinforcement Bar - sunk into existing hard concrete
4. Resin poured into open crack and over reinforcement bars
5. Pre-preparation waterproofing and mesh for extra adhesion
6. Final preparation for tiling
7. Repairs to tiling around the pool - Bottom drain in this case
8. Pool repair completed.
Prior to completion of the grouting the whole pool was subjected to an Industrial High Pressure Wash, Acid wash to all areas and replace any tiles that were loosened with the pressure washing.
The Tile Grout is a "Special 3 Part Mix" of
Resin, Fiber and underwater Cement
We are able to offer an excellent structural Repair, Leak Detection and Renovation Service
Initial view of the crack in the bottom of the pool
Removing tiles to see the extent of the crack