Easy to operate
In automatic mode simply program your temperature control to your desired pool water temperature ( normally 27-30Deg.C ) and let the heat pump do the rest.
Economical - Heatpump technology is one of the most reliable and economical means of heating your pool.
Providing up to 6 times more heat energy output than the equivalent electrical energy being consumed to run the heater.
- All models are Auto Reverse they will automatically defrost when needed - Operational down to -10°C
- Digital "Auto-Heat" control will automatically stop when the desired water temperature is reached, test and start again when the temperature has dropped
- It will resist virtually all weather conditions
In addition, Heatpump Pool Heaters maintain their efficiency throughout their life expectancy.
Reversible Heatpumps" operates at -10C ensuring a warm pool all year round
With a 23°C daytime temperature in winter you can now enjoy your pool at 30°C which would normally be at 10 - 15°C
Built to last
Selection of durable components, the use of a better weather resistant protective coating and extra
sturdy ABS cabinets are some of the new elements, which permit a heat pump pool heater to better resist the most difficult weather conditions
Safe and secure
A heat pump pool heater uses safe and clean electrical energy. The cabinets are designed to protect against intrusion.
All heat pump pool heaters are environmentally safe, using clean energy and using no oil or gas fuel.
The user just needs to clean the evaporator periodically using water from the garden hose equipped with a nozzle
Easy winterizing (In areas where frost is common *) by evacuating water with an air blower and filling the heat exchanger with the appropriate anti-freeze.
• Inverter Technology, automatically varies the heating power to make the heat pump work in the
• Fluidra Connect Compatible, Modbus connection
to enable the Fluidra Connect platform.
• Soft Start, to avoid peak voltage when the
• Minimum working air temperature -20ºC, ready
to work in cold weathers.
• Cycle inversion defrosting, that allows faster
• Heating & Cooling, thanks to its 4 way valve.
• Electronic Expansion Valve, to enchance the COP
(Coeficient Of Performance).
• R410a refrigerant , non ozone depleting gas.
• ABS plastic shell, to avoid corrosion.
• Titanium heat exchanger, with twisted-tube to
• Flow switch and high and low pressure switch.
Energy Class “A”, allowing energy savings up to 33% in comparison with class “C”