Create crystal-clear pool water with Jolly Gel – an advanced, low-cost flocculent tablet that boosts your swimming pool filter, ensuring removal of even the tiniest dirt particles. Simply add a cube to the pool pump strainer basket, and let Jolly Gel work its magic. This hard-working product grabs micro-fine particles, including algae spores, and holds them in your filter, ensuring totally clean healthy water with a spring-like sparkle.
• Jolly Gel's unique formula will remove the tiniest particles of dust from pool water.
• It continues to work for up to 3 weeks.
• Jolly Gel removes algae spores.
• Reduces chlorine consumption.
• Prepares water to camera ready standards.
• No clouding or residual dust is created.
• Places a clear membrane screen across the media to a depth of some 15cm (6").
• Surrounds fine particles with a glutinous formula, sending them to the bed and flushing them away during the backwash cycle.
JOLLY GEL Flocculent
Jolly Gel flocculent was formulated for
use with sand and premium grade Zeolitic
swimming pool filter media.
It is manufactured in two sizes dependent
on the size of the swimming pool.
For as little as 4€ per month you can keep
your pool sparkling with a camera-ready
finish..! order online now
How to use:
To use - just place a cube in the pump strainer basket.
The Jolly Gel slowly dissolves as the water passes over it on its journey to the filter.
The Jolly Gel places a porous, clear membrane screen over the filter media, and penetrates the bed to an average depth of some 15cm (6").
The glutinous structure will remove the finest particles of dust and algae spores, it also removes phosphates.
Phosphates are the food of Algae - No food = No Algae
JOLLY GEL™ swimming pool flocculent .... And Now! Jolly gel spa
Jolly gel spa - and Hot-tub
"NOTHING SIMILAR IS QUITE THE SAME"
- Specially formulated for spas and hot tubs
- Because of the product’s unique formulation, minuscule particles are removed from the water
- Continues to work for up to 3 weeks
- Reduces chlorine consumption
- Prepares water to camera ready standards
- Creates no clouding or residual dust
- Aluminium is not included in the formulation
HOW TO USE
- Every week, rinse the cartridge thoroughly to remove collected debris.
- This should be followed every two months by a more thorough cleaning to remove oils brought into the water.
- Soak the entire cartridge overnight in hot, not boiling, water, using a recognised cartridge cleaner (available from pool/spa shops).
- When clean , the cartridge should be rinsed thoroughly to remove any remaining contaminants which can cause foaming.
- Note that an old or unclean cartridges will restrict the water flow resulting in the filter plant switching off.
- The water in the spa/hot tub should be completely replaced, on average, every nine weeks (63 days).
- Before installing a Jolly Gel–Spa dispenser in the cartridge area or skimmer basket, use an appropriate test kit (available from pool/spa shops) and check to ensure hygienic water conditions are correct by following these standards:-
Spa water standard conditions:
- Alkalinity – 80 to 120 mg/l
- Chlorine – 2.5 to 4.5 mg/l
- If you are using bromine – 4.0 to 6.00 mg/l Back to Top
You will require Adobe
Acrobat to open these brochures