Vac-Alert™ - Anti Entrapment Valve
SVRS: Safety Vacuum Release System
- Self-monitoring, non-electrical and low maintenance
- Long lasting design features moisture resistant PVC and stainless steel construction
- Simple adjustment and manual reset
- Meets all requirements of International Code Council
- Won't damage your pump when tripped
- 3-year limited warranty ensures reliability
The Vac-Alert Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) is a non-electrical self-monitoring, low-maintenance safety system that responds in milliseconds to an increase in pump suction created by a swimmer being held by suction on the main drain.
If a swimmer is held onto the main suction drain in a swimming pool, paddling pool or spa, it is not only frightening but can cause drowning.
This effect is known as "Suction Entrapment" and it will hold the swimmer in its grip until the vacuum is broken.
The Vac-Alert’s spring loaded piston reacts quickly, opening to atmosphere and releasing life-threatening system suction.
Once installed, it requires only periodic maintenance.
It has non-corroding PVC and stainless steel construction to ensure long life.
Download Reported Incidents, European Safety Standards and Guidance for Commercial Pools
Swimming Pool Safety & Security
In the EU it is a legal requirement to protect Children and those with disabilities
from drowning - The responsibility of Owners and Managers.
Watermaid Europe can supply and install Safety Fencing around your Swimming Pool
Don’t take Chances with your Family - Pool and Spa Safety!