* We recommend the use of an irrigation timer when PoolFiller is mounted in skimmer box and not
to place Chlorine tablets in the skimmer box - This is a recommendation whether a PoolFiller is installed or not to prolong the life of the pool pipework etc.
The PoolFiller automatically maintains pool water at preset level.
Pools may lose water for any number of reasons: evaporation from sun and wind; active swimmers splashing water from the swimming pool and carrying water with them when they emerge; or, a minor leak in the swimming pool itself.
If the water level drops below the skimmer and causes the pump to run dry, serious damage to the pump motor can occur.
Swimming pool owners must constantly check water levels, turn on the hose to fill the swimming pool and then worry about turning it off before overfilling.
The PoolFiller automatically maintains swimming pool water at preset level.
The PoolFiller is small and easy to use. Just attach PoolFiller to a good grade garden house, make two simple connections. Place the unit at poolside, no "ballast" is needed, and turn on the water.
The PoolFiller gives swimming pool owners peace of mind that may only be equaled by having an attendant check the swimming pool frequently.
- Automatically maintains water level
- Helps prevent pump motor damage
- Less than half the size of similar units
Easy to install:
- Simple assembly requires just a screwdriver
- Clips to ladder with stainless steel mounting bracket / or inside skimmer box *see top of page
- Requires no rocks or sand to stabilize
- Requires no plumbers or electricians
- Requires no structural modifications
- Ideal when travel prevents checking swimming pool
- Operates with a standard garden hose
- Depth - Adjustable to Preferred Water Level
- Easy Installation - Installs in Minutes
- Works on Water Pressure - Connects to Garden Hose
- Helps Protect Pump or / Motor from Burn-Out Due to Lack of Water Flow
- Completely Portable - Easily Moved to Different Locations Around Your swimming pool
- Virtually indestructable design, all parts available, long life expactancy, industrial rugged design
PoolFiller - Automatic Pool Water Level Control System
Exclusive to Watermaid Europe S.L
Click on Thumbnail Pictures to enlarge
PoolFiller can be attached to your ladder, free standing or inserted in your skimmer*
To order the pool filler for installation in the Skimmer Box we need to know the diameter of the lid (unless you will use the existing lid) and cut your own hole in it
We will also need to know the approximate measurement 'A' from the top of the skimmer box to the required water level - normally halfway up the skimmer opening